Fall is here! And with it comes the cold and flu season. Here are some of our top 5 ways to help ward off the cold and flu and keep your immune system strong.
1. Immune Booster Shots – contains a mixture of homeopathic remedies geared to boost the immune system
2. IV Vitamin Drips – packed with high dose vitamin C, zinc, selenium and B vitamins to help support the immune system
3. Lymphatic Massage – stimulates the lymphatic system, which is involved in eliminating and killing foreign pathogens
4. Spinal Adjustments – properly align the spine to maintain a healthy nervous and immune system
5. Acupuncture – activate those acupuncture meridians responsible in strengthening the body’s defence mechanism